Subject: kernel panic: corrupted stack end in corrupted

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2019 06:17:06 -0700

Hello,

syzbot found the following crash on:

HEAD commit:    29f785ff Merge branch 'fixes' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/..
git tree:       net
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=1158d411a00000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=e5c77f8090a3b96b
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=b764c7ca388222ddfb17
compiler:       gcc (GCC) 9.0.0 20181231 (experimental)
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=100ca932a00000

The bug was bisected to:

commit e9db4ef6bf4ca9894bb324c76e01b8f1a16b2650
Author: John Fastabend <[email-masked]>
Date:   Sat Jun 30 13:17:47 2018 +0000

     bpf: sockhash fix omitted bucket lock in sock_close

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=135e8a3aa00000
final crash:    https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=10de8a3aa00000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=175e8a3aa00000

IMPORTANT: if you fix the bug, please add the following tag to the commit:
Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: e9db4ef6bf4c ("bpf: sockhash fix omitted bucket lock in sock_close")

Kernel panic - not syncing: corrupted stack end detected inside scheduler
CPU: 0 PID: 8770 Comm: syz-executor.4 Not tainted 5.2.0-rc5+ #57
Hardware name: Google GooglSeaBIOS (version 1.8.2-20190503_170316-google)

---
This bug is generated by a bot. It may contain errors.
See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for more information about syzbot.
syzbot engineers can be reached at [email-masked].

syzbot will keep track of this bug report. See:
https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#status for how to communicate with syzbot.
For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection
syzbot can test patches for this bug, for details see:
https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#testing-patches