Subject: Re: [syzbot] [nfc?] INFO: task hung in nfc_rfkill_set_block

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2023 22:43:26 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit 7ac7267fad5908476b357e7e9813d23516c2b0a1
Author: Fae <[email-masked]>
Date:   Sun Jul 24 18:25:02 2022 +0000

    Bluetooth: Add VID/PID 0489/e0e0 for MediaTek MT7921

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=1523596a280000
start commit:   ae8373a5add4 Merge tag 'x86_urgent_for_6.4-rc4' of git://g..
git tree:       upstream
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=1723596a280000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=1323596a280000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=927d4df6d674370e
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=3e3c2f8ca188e30b1427
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=1099e2c5280000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=113f66b1280000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 7ac7267fad59 ("Bluetooth: Add VID/PID 0489/e0e0 for MediaTek MT7921")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection