Subject: Re: possible deadlock in inet_stream_connect

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2021 10:02:13 -0800

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit 40947e13997a1cba4e875893ca6e5d5e61a0689d
Author: Florian Westphal <[email-masked]>
Date:   Fri Feb 12 23:59:56 2021 +0000

    mptcp: schedule worker when subflow is closed

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=109b88f2d00000
start commit:   9ec5eea5 lib/parman: Delete newline
git tree:       net-next
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=129b88f2d00000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=149b88f2d00000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=dbc1ca9e55dc1f9f
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=b0f5178b61ed7f3bbb46
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=177a6d14d00000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=10caeb02d00000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 40947e13997a ("mptcp: schedule worker when subflow is closed")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection