Subject: Re: [syzbot] KASAN: use-after-free Read in dst_destroy

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 04:32:06 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit d16e6d19ccc6d3aa6b96d6a8fdb9e04fb9dffdbd
Author: Luiz Augusto von Dentz <[email-masked]>
Date:   Wed Oct 6 01:09:33 2021 +0000

    Bluetooth: hci_vhci: Fix calling hci_{suspend,resume}_dev

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=14d40c1f700000
start commit:   03fa8fc93e44 Merge branch 'remove-virt_to_bus-drivers'
git tree:       net-next
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=16d40c1f700000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=12d40c1f700000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=6e95eee1a1aa4fb4
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=736f4a4f98b21dba48f0
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=1239a4e4f00000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=13a4b3b8f00000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: d16e6d19ccc6 ("Bluetooth: hci_vhci: Fix calling hci_{suspend,resume}_dev")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection