Subject: Re: [syzbot] [nfc?] UBSAN: shift-out-of-bounds in nci_activate_target

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2023 19:49:19 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit e624e6c3e777fb3dfed036b9da4d433aee3608a5
Author: Bongsu Jeon <[email-masked]>
Date:   Wed Jan 27 13:08:28 2021 +0000

    nfc: Add a virtual nci device driver

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=12b7b56ca80000
start commit:   a452483508d7 Merge tag 's390-6.5-2' of git://git.kernel.or..
git tree:       upstream
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=11b7b56ca80000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=16b7b56ca80000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=7df0cabaf5becfdc
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=0839b78e119aae1fec78
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=123fc664a80000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=12003f4aa80000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: e624e6c3e777 ("nfc: Add a virtual nci device driver")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection