Subject: Re: general protection fault in selinux_socket_recvmsg

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2020 11:12:03 -0700

syzbot has bisected this bug to:

commit 263e1201a2c324b60b15ecda5de9ebf1e7293e31
Author: Paolo Abeni <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu Apr 30 13:01:51 2020 +0000

    mptcp: consolidate synack processing.

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=12a5254a100000
start commit:   051143e1 Merge tag 'apparmor-pr-2020-05-21' of git://git.k..
git tree:       upstream
final crash:    https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=11a5254a100000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=16a5254a100000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=b3368ce0cc5f5ace
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=c6bfc3db991edc918432
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=13eeacba100000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=167163e6100000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 263e1201a2c3 ("mptcp: consolidate synack processing.")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection