Subject: [syzbot] Monthly bluetooth report (May 2023)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2023 13:52:45 -0700

Hello bluetooth maintainers/developers,

This is a 31-day syzbot report for the bluetooth subsystem.
All related reports/information can be found at:
https://syzkaller.appspot.com/upstream/s/bluetooth

During the period, 3 new issues were detected and 2 were fixed.
In total, 23 issues are still open and 52 have been fixed so far.

Some of the still happening issues:

Ref Crashes Repro Title
<1> 6474    Yes   possible deadlock in rfcomm_sk_state_change
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=d7ce59b06b3eb14fd218
<2> 3382    Yes   WARNING in hci_conn_timeout
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=2446dd3cb07277388db6
<3> 639     Yes   possible deadlock in rfcomm_dlc_exists
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=b69a625d06e8ece26415
<4> 82      Yes   WARNING in call_timer_fn
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=6fb78d577e89e69602f9
<5> 36      Yes   WARNING: ODEBUG bug in put_device
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=a9290936c6e87b3dc3c2
<6> 2       No    KASAN: slab-use-after-free Write in sco_chan_del
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=cf54c1da6574b6c1b049
<7> 1       No    KASAN: slab-use-after-free Write in hci_conn_drop
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=21835970af93643f25a2

---
This report is generated by a bot. It may contain errors.
See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for more information about syzbot.
syzbot engineers can be reached at [email-masked].

To disable reminders for individual bugs, reply with the following command:
#syz set <Ref> no-reminders

To change bug's subsystems, reply with:
#syz set <Ref> subsystems: new-subsystem

You may send multiple commands in a single email message.