Subject: [syzbot] Monthly net report (Mar 2024)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2024 11:37:29 -0700

Hello net maintainers/developers,

This is a 31-day syzbot report for the net subsystem.
All related reports/information can be found at:
https://syzkaller.appspot.com/upstream/s/net

During the period, 25 new issues were detected and 14 were fixed.
In total, 83 issues are still open and 1401 have been fixed so far.

Some of the still happening issues:

Ref  Crashes Repro Title
<1>  5716    Yes   WARNING in rxrpc_alloc_data_txbuf
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=150fa730f40bce72aa05
<2>  4782    Yes   WARNING in sock_map_delete_elem
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=2f4f478b78801c186d39
<3>  4300    Yes   KMSAN: uninit-value in eth_type_trans (2)
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=0901d0cc75c3d716a3a3
<4>  3586    Yes   WARNING in sock_hash_delete_elem
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=1c04a1e4ae355870dc7a
<5>  981     Yes   possible deadlock in __dev_queue_xmit (3)
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=3b165dac15094065651e
<6>  896     Yes   INFO: task hung in rfkill_global_led_trigger_worker (2)
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=2e39bc6569d281acbcfb
<7>  684     Yes   unregister_netdevice: waiting for DEV to become free (8)
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=881d65229ca4f9ae8c84
<8>  509     No    possible deadlock in __lock_task_sighand (2)
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=34267210261c2cbba2da
<9>  378     Yes   KMSAN: uninit-value in nci_rx_work
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=d7b4dc6cd50410152534
<10> 323     Yes   INFO: rcu detected stall in tc_modify_qdisc
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=9f78d5c664a8c33f4cce

---
This report is generated by a bot. It may contain errors.
See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for more information about syzbot.
syzbot engineers can be reached at [email-masked].

To disable reminders for individual bugs, reply with the following command:
#syz set <Ref> no-reminders

To change bug's subsystems, reply with:
#syz set <Ref> subsystems: new-subsystem

You may send multiple commands in a single email message.