Subject: Re: [syzbot] WARNING: kmalloc bug in hash_ip_create

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2021 16:21:09 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit e6e7471706dc42cbe0e01278540c0730138d43e5
Author: Christoph Hellwig <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue Jul 27 05:56:34 2021 +0000

    bvec: add a bvec_kmap_local helper

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=17468471300000
start commit:   a9c9a6f741cd Merge tag 'scsi-misc' of git://git.kernel.org..
git tree:       upstream
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=14c68471300000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=10c68471300000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=7860a0536ececf0c
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=3493b1873fb3ea827986
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=11602f35300000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=10e8fbf5300000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: e6e7471706dc ("bvec: add a bvec_kmap_local helper")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection