Subject: Re: [syzbot] [netfilter?] INFO: rcu detected stall in gc_worker (3)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2023 03:59:17 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit ec97ecf1ebe485a17cd8395a5f35e6b80b57665a
Author: Mohit P. Tahiliani <[email-masked]>
Date:   Wed Jan 22 18:22:33 2020 +0000

    net: sched: add Flow Queue PIE packet scheduler

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=15c5748e680000
start commit:   d4a7ce642100 igc: Fix Kernel Panic during ndo_tx_timeout c..
git tree:       net
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=17c5748e680000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=13c5748e680000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=77b9a3cf8f44c6da
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=eec403943a2a2455adaa
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=1504b511a80000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=137bf931a80000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: ec97ecf1ebe4 ("net: sched: add Flow Queue PIE packet scheduler")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection