Subject: Re: [syzbot] [bluetooth?] KASAN: slab-use-after-free Write in sco_chan_del

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2023 21:39:36 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit 45c37c4e9c9aab5bb1cf5778d8e5ebd9f9ad820a
Author: Luiz Augusto von Dentz <[email-masked]>
Date:   Wed Aug 9 23:49:33 2023 +0000

    Bluetooth: hci_sync: Fix UAF in hci_disconnect_all_sync

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=1331e265a80000
start commit:   47762f086974 Add linux-next specific files for 20230817
git tree:       linux-next
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=10b1e265a80000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=1731e265a80000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=ed03cf326b3ef94c
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=cf54c1da6574b6c1b049
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=1125bc65a80000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=14ce8f03a80000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 45c37c4e9c9a ("Bluetooth: hci_sync: Fix UAF in hci_disconnect_all_sync")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection