Subject: [syzbot] WARNING: zero-size vmalloc in corrupted

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2021 02:15:23 -0700

Hello,

syzbot found the following issue on:

HEAD commit:    13311e74 Linux 5.13-rc7
git tree:       upstream
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=15d01e58300000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=42ecca11b759d96c
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=c2f6f09fe907a838effb
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=14bb89e8300000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=17cc51b8300000

The issue was bisected to:

commit f9006acc8dfe59e25aa75729728ac57a8d84fc32
Author: Florian Westphal <[email-masked]>
Date:   Wed Apr 21 07:51:08 2021 +0000

    netfilter: arp_tables: pass table pointer via nf_hook_ops

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=13b88400300000
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=10788400300000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=17b88400300000

IMPORTANT: if you fix the issue, please add the following tag to the commit:
Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: f9006acc8dfe ("netfilter: arp_tables: pass table pointer via nf_hook_ops")

usb 1-1: media controller created
dvbdev: dvb_create_media_entity: media entity 'dvb-demux' registered.
cxusb: set interface failed
dvb-usb: bulk message failed: -22 (1/0)
DVB: Unable to find symbol mt352_attach()
dvb-usb: no frontend was attached by 'DViCO FusionHDTV DVB-T USB (LGZ201)'
dvbdev: DVB: registering new adapter (DViCO FusionHDTV DVB-T USB (LGZ201))
usb 1-1: media controller created
------------[ cut here ]------------
WARNING: CPU: 1 PID: 2950 at mm/vmalloc.c:2873 __vmalloc_node_range+0x769/0x970 mm/vmalloc.c:2873
Modules linked in:
CPU: 1 PID: 2950 Comm: kworker/1:2 Not tainted 5.13.0-rc7-syzkaller #0
Hardware name: Google Google Compute Engine/Google Compute Engine, BIOS Google 01/01/2011
Workqueue: usb_hub_wq hub_event
RIP: 0010:__vmalloc_node_range+0x769/0x970 mm/vmalloc.c:2873
Code: c7 04 24 00 00 00 00 eb 93 e8 b3 44 c5 ff 44 89 fa 44 89 f6 4c 89 ef e8 05 f7 09 00 48 89 04 24 e9 be fb ff ff e8 97 44 c5 ff <0f> 0b 48

---
This report is generated by a bot. It may contain errors.
See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for more information about syzbot.
syzbot engineers can be reached at [email-masked].

syzbot will keep track of this issue. See:
https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#status for how to communicate with syzbot.
For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection
syzbot can test patches for this issue, for details see:
https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#testing-patches