Subject: [syzbot] Monthly can report

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2023 07:23:51 -0700

Hello can maintainers/developers,

This is a 30-day syzbot report for the can subsystem.
All related reports/information can be found at:
https://syzkaller.appspot.com/upstream/s/can

During the period, 0 new issues were detected and 1 were fixed.
In total, 16 issues are still open and 39 have been fixed so far.

Some of the still happening issues:

Crashes Repro Title
1783    Yes   WARNING in j1939_session_deactivate
              https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=535e5aae63c0d0433473
502     Yes   WARNING in j1939_session_deactivate_activate_next
              https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=3d2eaacbc2b94537c6c5
277     Yes   possible deadlock in j1939_sk_queue_drop_all
              https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=3bd970a1887812621b4c
55      No    possible deadlock in j1939_session_activate
              https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=f32cbede7fd867ce0d56

---
This report is generated by a bot. It may contain errors.
See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for more information about syzbot.
syzbot engineers can be reached at [email-masked].