Subject: Re: inconsistent lock state in rxrpc_put_client_connection_id

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2020 17:29:01 -0800

syzbot has bisected this bug to:

commit 5273a191dca65a675dc0bcf3909e59c6933e2831
Author: David Howells <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu Jan 30 21:50:36 2020 +0000

    rxrpc: Fix NULL pointer deref due to call->conn being cleared on disconnect

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=173d9dbee00000
start commit:   6992ca0d Merge branch 'parisc-5.6-1' of git://git.kernel.o..
git tree:       upstream
final crash:    https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=14bd9dbee00000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=10bd9dbee00000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=f22d38d7f9a488a8
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=d82f3ac8d87e7ccbb2c9
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=14317dbee00000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=145a44f6e00000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 5273a191dca6 ("rxrpc: Fix NULL pointer deref due to call->conn being cleared on disconnect")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection