Subject: Re: BUG: corrupted list in rxrpc_local_processor

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019 15:32:00 -0700

syzbot has bisected this bug to:

commit 427545b3046326cd7b4dbbd7869f08737df2ad2b
Author: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue Jul 9 02:53:12 2019 +0000

     nfp: tls: count TSO segments separately for the TLS offload

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=11d04eee600000
start commit:   125b7e09 net: tc35815: Explicitly check NET_IP_ALIGN is no..
git tree:       net
final crash:    https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=13d04eee600000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=15d04eee600000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=a4c9e9f08e9e8960
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=193e29e9387ea5837f1d
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=159d4eba600000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=16ba194a600000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 427545b30463 ("nfp: tls: count TSO segments separately for the TLS  
offload")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection