Subject: Re: [syzbot] WARNING in exit_tasks_rcu_finish

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2022 03:44:07 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit 09f110d4a1597185a5ed177da8573eec997b7227
Author: Paul E. McKenney <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue May 17 18:30:32 2022 +0000

    rcu-tasks: Track blocked RCU Tasks Trace readers

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=170f6ee7f00000
start commit:   6d0c80680317 Add linux-next specific files for 20220610
git tree:       linux-next
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=148f6ee7f00000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=108f6ee7f00000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=a30d6e3e814e5931
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=9bb26e7c5e8e4fa7e641
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=177b6230080000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=148207bff00000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 09f110d4a159 ("rcu-tasks: Track blocked RCU Tasks Trace readers")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection