Subject: Re: general protection fault in qrtr_endpoint_post

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2020 08:19:05 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit e42671084361302141a09284fde9bbc14fdd16bf
Author: Manivannan Sadhasivam <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu May 7 12:53:06 2020 +0000

    net: qrtr: Do not depend on ARCH_QCOM

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=17f50e27100000
start commit:   1590a2e1 Merge tag 'acpi-5.8-rc3' of git://git.kernel.org/..
git tree:       upstream
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=140d0e27100000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=100d0e27100000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=20c907630cbdbe5
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=03e343dbccf82a5242a2
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=1496f9f9100000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=1692523d100000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: e42671084361 ("net: qrtr: Do not depend on ARCH_QCOM")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection