Subject: Re: general protection fault in hash_ipportnet4_uadt

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2020 08:53:00 -0800

syzbot has bisected this bug to:

commit 23c42a403a9cfdbad6004a556c927be7dd61a8ee
Author: Jozsef Kadlecsik <[email-masked]>
Date:   Sat Oct 27 13:07:40 2018 +0000

     netfilter: ipset: Introduction of new commands and protocol version 7

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=13a9d115e00000
start commit:   ae608821 Merge tag 'trace-v5.5-rc5' of git://git.kernel.or..
git tree:       upstream
final crash:    https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=1069d115e00000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=17a9d115e00000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=18698c0c240ba616
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=34bd2369d38707f3f4a7
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=118d6971e00000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=11b47c9ee00000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 23c42a403a9c ("netfilter: ipset: Introduction of new commands and  
protocol version 7")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection