Subject: Re: [syzbot] [bpf?] [net?] WARNING in __xdp_reg_mem_model

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 04 May 2024 11:03:01 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit 2b0cfa6e49566c8fa6759734cf821aa6e8271a9e
Author: Lorenzo Bianconi <[email-masked]>
Date:   Mon Feb 12 09:50:54 2024 +0000

    net: add generic percpu page_pool allocator

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=151860d4980000
start commit:   f99c5f563c17 Merge tag 'nf-24-03-21' of git://git.kernel.o..
git tree:       net
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=171860d4980000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=131860d4980000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=6fb1be60a193d440
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=f534bd500d914e34b59e
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=17ac600b180000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=1144b797180000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 2b0cfa6e4956 ("net: add generic percpu page_pool allocator")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection