Subject: Re: KASAN: use-after-free Read in nf_ct_deliver_cached_events

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2019 21:20:01 -0700

syzbot has bisected this bug to:

commit 2341e0775747864b684abe8627f3d45b167f2940
Author: David Howells <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu Jun 9 22:02:51 2016 +0000

     rxrpc: Simplify connect() implementation and simplify sendmsg() op

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=12f869df600000
start commit:   12d61c69 Add linux-next specific files for 20191024
git tree:       linux-next
final crash:    https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=11f869df600000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=16f869df600000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=afb75fd8c9fd5ed8
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=c7aabc9fe93e7f3637ba
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=10938e18e00000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=147caa97600000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 2341e0775747 ("rxrpc: Simplify connect() implementation and simplify  
sendmsg() op")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection