Subject: Re: WARNING in ieee80211_bss_info_change_notify

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2020 19:33:05 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit 135f971181d779c96ff3725c1a350a721785cc66
Author: Alex Deucher <[email-masked]>
Date:   Mon Nov 20 22:49:53 2017 +0000

    drm/amdgpu: don't skip attributes when powerplay is enabled

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=120f55bd900000
start commit:   fcadab74 Merge tag 'drm-fixes-2020-10-01-1' of git://anong..
git tree:       upstream
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=110f55bd900000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=160f55bd900000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=4e672827d2ffab1f
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=09d1cd2f71e6dd3bfd2c
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=161112eb900000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=124fc533900000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 135f971181d7 ("drm/amdgpu: don't skip attributes when powerplay is enabled")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection