Subject: Re: WARNING: proc registration bug in snmp6_register_dev

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 May 2020 02:42:05 -0700

syzbot has bisected this bug to:

commit e0a4b99773d3d8d3fb40087805f8fd858a23e582
Author: Taehee Yoo <[email-masked]>
Date:   Fri Feb 28 18:02:10 2020 +0000

    hsr: use upper/lower device infrastructure

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=14811182100000
start commit:   ac935d22 Add linux-next specific files for 20200415
git tree:       linux-next
final crash:    https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=16811182100000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=12811182100000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=bc498783097e9019
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=1d51c8b74efa4c44adeb
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=148e6150100000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=115c379c100000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: e0a4b99773d3 ("hsr: use upper/lower device infrastructure")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection