Subject: [syzbot] Monthly net report (Feb 2024)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2024 01:32:16 -0800

Hello net maintainers/developers,

This is a 31-day syzbot report for the net subsystem.
All related reports/information can be found at:
https://syzkaller.appspot.com/upstream/s/net

During the period, 10 new issues were detected and 12 were fixed.
In total, 66 issues are still open and 1378 have been fixed so far.

Some of the still happening issues:

Ref  Crashes Repro Title
<1>  4149    Yes   KMSAN: uninit-value in eth_type_trans (2)
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=0901d0cc75c3d716a3a3
<2>  971     Yes   possible deadlock in __dev_queue_xmit (3)
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=3b165dac15094065651e
<3>  956     Yes   INFO: task hung in switchdev_deferred_process_work (2)
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=8ecc009e206a956ab317
<4>  835     Yes   INFO: task hung in rtnetlink_rcv_msg
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=8218a8a0ff60c19b8eae
<5>  831     Yes   INFO: task hung in rfkill_global_led_trigger_worker (2)
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=2e39bc6569d281acbcfb
<6>  473     Yes   unregister_netdevice: waiting for DEV to become free (8)
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=881d65229ca4f9ae8c84
<7>  437     Yes   WARNING in kcm_write_msgs
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=52624bdfbf2746d37d70
<8>  307     Yes   INFO: rcu detected stall in tc_modify_qdisc
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=9f78d5c664a8c33f4cce
<9>  270     No    INFO: task hung in linkwatch_event (3)
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=d4b2f8282f84f54e87a1
<10> 257     Yes   KMSAN: uninit-value in nci_rx_work
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=d7b4dc6cd50410152534

---
This report is generated by a bot. It may contain errors.
See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for more information about syzbot.
syzbot engineers can be reached at [email-masked].

To disable reminders for individual bugs, reply with the following command:
#syz set <Ref> no-reminders

To change bug's subsystems, reply with:
#syz set <Ref> subsystems: new-subsystem

You may send multiple commands in a single email message.