Subject: Re: WARNING in nft_request_module

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2020 02:49:01 -0800

syzbot has bisected this bug to:

commit 452238e8d5ffd8b77f92387519513839d4ca7379
Author: Florian Westphal <[email-masked]>
Date:   Wed Jul 11 11:45:10 2018 +0000

     netfilter: nf_tables: add and use helper for module autoload

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=17bb83e1e00000
start commit:   51d69817 Merge tag 'platform-drivers-x86-v5.5-3' of git://..
git tree:       upstream
final crash:    https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=147b83e1e00000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=107b83e1e00000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=d9290aeb7e6cf1c4
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=0e63ae76d117ae1c3a01
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=16b14421e00000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=138473fee00000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 452238e8d5ff ("netfilter: nf_tables: add and use helper for module  
autoload")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection