Subject: Re: general protection fault in tcp_cleanup_ulp

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2019 22:17:01 -0700

syzbot has bisected this bug to:

commit 90545cdc3f2b2ea700e24335610cd181e73756da
Author: Daniel Borkmann <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu Aug 16 19:49:07 2018 +0000

     tcp, ulp: fix leftover icsk_ulp_ops preventing sock from reattach

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=15dab897200000
start commit:   28619527 Merge git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/g..
git tree:       bpf
final crash:    https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=17dab897200000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=13dab897200000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=8f59875069d721b6
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=0b3ccd4f62dac2cf3a7d
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=13537269400000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 90545cdc3f2b ("tcp, ulp: fix leftover icsk_ulp_ops preventing sock  
from reattach")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection