Subject: Re: WARNING: suspicious RCU usage in ctrl_cmd_new_lookup

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2020 02:44:03 -0700

syzbot has bisected this bug to:

commit e42671084361302141a09284fde9bbc14fdd16bf
Author: Manivannan Sadhasivam <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu May 7 12:53:06 2020 +0000

    net: qrtr: Do not depend on ARCH_QCOM

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=131c54a7100000
start commit:   7ae77150 Merge tag 'powerpc-5.8-1' of git://git.kernel.org..
git tree:       upstream
final crash:    https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=109c54a7100000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=171c54a7100000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=d195fe572fb15312
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=3025b9294f8cb0ede850
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=11802cf9100000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=144acc03100000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: e42671084361 ("net: qrtr: Do not depend on ARCH_QCOM")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection