Subject: Re: [syzbot] possible deadlock in virtual_nci_close

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 21:58:17 -0800

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit e624e6c3e777fb3dfed036b9da4d433aee3608a5
Author: Bongsu Jeon <[email-masked]>
Date:   Wed Jan 27 13:08:28 2021 +0000

    nfc: Add a virtual nci device driver

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=1093fb59880000
start commit:   094226ad94f4 Linux 6.1-rc5
git tree:       upstream
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=1293fb59880000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=1493fb59880000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=7d516a992a8757b5
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=8040d16d30c215f821de
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=1360e2f1880000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=14a95659880000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: e624e6c3e777 ("nfc: Add a virtual nci device driver")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection