Subject: [syzbot] Monthly netfilter report (Feb 2024)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2024 00:36:23 -0800

Hello netfilter maintainers/developers,

This is a 31-day syzbot report for the netfilter subsystem.
All related reports/information can be found at:
https://syzkaller.appspot.com/upstream/s/netfilter

During the period, 2 new issues were detected and 1 were fixed.
In total, 7 issues are still open and 158 have been fixed so far.

Some of the still happening issues:

Ref Crashes Repro Title
<1> 47      Yes   INFO: rcu detected stall in gc_worker (3)
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=eec403943a2a2455adaa
<2> 38      Yes   INFO: rcu detected stall in worker_thread (9)
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=225bfad78b079744fd5e
<3> 29      Yes   WARNING: suspicious RCU usage in hash_netportnet6_destroy
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=bcd44ebc3cd2db18f26c

---
This report is generated by a bot. It may contain errors.
See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for more information about syzbot.
syzbot engineers can be reached at [email-masked].

To disable reminders for individual bugs, reply with the following command:
#syz set <Ref> no-reminders

To change bug's subsystems, reply with:
#syz set <Ref> subsystems: new-subsystem

You may send multiple commands in a single email message.