Subject: Re: BUG: unable to handle kernel paging request in bpf_trace_run2

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2020 05:46:08 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit 58956317c8de52009d1a38a721474c24aef74fe7
Author: David Ahern <[email-masked]>
Date:   Fri Dec 7 20:24:57 2018 +0000

    neighbor: Improve garbage collection

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=12d31675900000
start commit:   12450081 libbpf: Fix native endian assumption when parsing..
git tree:       bpf
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=11d31675900000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=16d31675900000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=5ac0d21536db480b
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=cc36fd07553c0512f5f7
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=1365d2c3900000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=16d5f08d900000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 58956317c8de ("neighbor: Improve garbage collection")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection