Subject: [syzbot] WARNING: suspicious RCU usage (5)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2022 15:56:21 -0700

Hello,

syzbot found the following issue on:

HEAD commit:    a5b00f5b78b7 Merge branch 'hns3-fixres'
git tree:       net
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=105d68bbf00000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=20ac3e0ebf0db3bd
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=9cbc6bed3a22f1d37395
compiler:       gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110, GNU ld (GNU Binutils for Debian) 2.35.2
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=143b22abf00000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=125194eff00000

IMPORTANT: if you fix the issue, please add the following tag to the commit:
Reported-by: [email-masked]

netdevsim netdevsim0 netdevsim0: set [1, 0] type 2 family 0 port 6081 - 0
netdevsim netdevsim0 netdevsim1: set [1, 0] type 2 family 0 port 6081 - 0
netdevsim netdevsim0 netdevsim2: set [1, 0] type 2 family 0 port 6081 - 0
netdevsim netdevsim0 netdevsim3: set [1, 0] type 2 family 0 port 6081 - 0
=============================
WARNING: suspicious RCU usage
5.19.0-rc1-syzkaller-00254-ga5b00f5b78b7 #0 Not tainted
-----------------------------
net/ipv6/addrconf

---
This report is generated by a bot. It may contain errors.
See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for more information about syzbot.
syzbot engineers can be reached at [email-masked].

syzbot will keep track of this issue. See:
https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#status for how to communicate with syzbot.
syzbot can test patches for this issue, for details see:
https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#testing-patches