Subject: Re: WARNING in nf_tables_table_destroy

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2020 04:30:00 -0800

syzbot has bisected this bug to:

commit ec7470b834fe7b5d7eff11b6677f5d7fdf5e9a91
Author: Pablo Neira Ayuso <[email-masked]>
Date:   Mon Jan 13 17:09:58 2020 +0000

    netfilter: nf_tables: store transaction list locally while requesting module

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=12c2ef59e00000
start commit:   5a9ef194 net: systemport: Fixed queue mapping in internal ..
git tree:       net
final crash:    https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=11c2ef59e00000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=16c2ef59e00000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=7e89bd00623fe71e
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=2a3b1b28cad90c608e20
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=15338966e00000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=1667d8d6e00000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: ec7470b834fe ("netfilter: nf_tables: store transaction list locally while requesting module")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection