Subject: Re: WARNING in j1939_sk_queue_activate_next

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2019 01:26:01 -0800

syzbot has bisected this bug to:

commit 9d71dd0c70099914fcd063135da3c580865e924c
Author: The j1939 authors <[email-masked]>
Date:   Mon Oct 8 09:48:36 2018 +0000

     can: add support of SAE J1939 protocol

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=152c6bace00000
start commit:   c74386d5 afs: Fix missing timeout reset
git tree:       upstream
final crash:    https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=172c6bace00000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=132c6bace00000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=4737c15fc47048f2
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=49595536c57ef38095ed
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=13b8ba86e00000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=16ce855ae00000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 9d71dd0c7009 ("can: add support of SAE J1939 protocol")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection