Subject: Re: WARNING in bpf_jit_free

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2019 11:20:00 -0700

syzbot has bisected this bug to:

commit 0fff724a33917ac581b5825375d0b57affedee76
Author: Paul Kocialkowski <[email-masked]>
Date:   Fri Jan 18 14:51:13 2019 +0000

     drm/sun4i: backend: Use explicit fourcc helpers for packed YUV422 check

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=1467550f200000
start commit:   0e40da3e Merge tag 'kbuild-fixes-v5.1' of git://git.kernel..
git tree:       upstream
final crash:    https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=1667550f200000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=1267550f200000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=8dcdce25ea72bedf
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=2ff1e7cb738fd3c41113
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=16973653200000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 0fff724a3391 ("drm/sun4i: backend: Use explicit fourcc helpers for  
packed YUV422 check")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection