Subject: Re: [syzbot] possible deadlock in p9_req_put

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2022 22:05:15 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit 54283409cd162fc60480df514924ed4cb313735e
Author: Andrei Otcheretianski <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue Jun 14 14:20:04 2022 +0000

    wifi: mac80211: Consider MLO links in offchannel logic

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=1046e22a080000
start commit:   ca688bff68bc Add linux-next specific files for 20220808
git tree:       linux-next
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=1246e22a080000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=1446e22a080000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=4c20e006003cdecb
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=50f7e8d06c3768dd97f3
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=11f6ea66080000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=1640de8e080000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 54283409cd16 ("wifi: mac80211: Consider MLO links in offchannel logic")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection