Subject: Re: WARNING: ODEBUG bug in p9_fd_close

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2019 05:42:05 -0800

syzbot suspects this bug was fixed by commit:

commit 430ac66eb4c5b5c4eb846b78ebf65747510b30f1
Author: Tomas Bortoli <[email-masked]>
Date:   Fri Jul 20 09:27:30 2018 +0000

     net/9p/trans_fd.c: fix race-condition by flushing workqueue before the  
kfree()

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=12b5c342600000
start commit:   1e4b044d Linux 4.18-rc4
git tree:       upstream
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=25856fac4e580aa7
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=d702a81aadeedd565723
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=17fa550c400000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=1214c2c2400000

If the result looks correct, please mark the bug fixed by replying with:

#syz fix: net/9p/trans_fd.c: fix race-condition by flushing workqueue  
before the kfree()

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection