Subject: Re: [syzbot] BUG: unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference in nci_send_cmd

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 16:34:16 -0800

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit e624e6c3e777fb3dfed036b9da4d433aee3608a5
Author: Bongsu Jeon <[email-masked]>
Date:   Wed Jan 27 13:08:28 2021 +0000

    nfc: Add a virtual nci device driver

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=1338e6e9880000
start commit:   81e7cfa3a9eb Merge tag 'erofs-for-6.1-rc6-fixes' of git://..
git tree:       upstream
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=10b8e6e9880000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=1738e6e9880000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=a2318f9a4fc31ad
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=4adf5ff0f6e6876c6a81
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=11f435be880000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=1134d295880000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: e624e6c3e777 ("nfc: Add a virtual nci device driver")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection