Subject: Re: WARNING: ODEBUG bug in cancel_delayed_work

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 01 Aug 2020 09:33:05 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit 43ff7f53de2294a83dcf84b35de6ffa1ffafae9d
Author: Bhumika Goyal <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu Oct 6 18:10:01 2016 +0000

    Staging: vc04_services: vchiq_arm: Remove unused function remote_event_destroy

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=107c810c900000
start commit:   d8b9faec Merge tag 'drm-fixes-2020-07-31' of git://anongit..
git tree:       upstream
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=127c810c900000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=147c810c900000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=c0cfcf935bcc94d2
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=338f014a98367a08a114
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=1111ad5c900000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=16565d5c900000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 43ff7f53de22 ("Staging: vc04_services: vchiq_arm: Remove unused function remote_event_destroy")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection