Subject: [syzbot] Monthly can report (Jul 2023)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2023 02:35:41 -0700

Hello can maintainers/developers,

This is a 31-day syzbot report for the can subsystem.
All related reports/information can be found at:
https://syzkaller.appspot.com/upstream/s/can

During the period, 1 new issues were detected and 0 were fixed.
In total, 13 issues are still open and 45 have been fixed so far.

Some of the still happening issues:

Ref Crashes Repro Title
<1> 279     Yes   possible deadlock in j1939_sk_queue_drop_all
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=3bd970a1887812621b4c
<2> 56      Yes   possible deadlock in j1939_session_activate
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=f32cbede7fd867ce0d56
<3> 10      No    KCSAN: data-race in bcm_can_tx / bcm_tx_setup (3)
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=e1786f049e71693263bf

---
This report is generated by a bot. It may contain errors.
See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for more information about syzbot.
syzbot engineers can be reached at [email-masked].

To disable reminders for individual bugs, reply with the following command:
#syz set <Ref> no-reminders

To change bug's subsystems, reply with:
#syz set <Ref> subsystems: new-subsystem

You may send multiple commands in a single email message.