Subject: Re: [syzbot] [net?] [wireless?] WARNING in ieee80211_bss_info_change_notify (2)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2023 16:50:31 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit 7b0a0e3c3a88260b6fcb017e49f198463aa62ed1
Author: Johannes Berg <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu Apr 14 14:50:57 2022 +0000

    wifi: cfg80211: do some rework towards MLO link APIs

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=13fdd89d680000
start commit:   ce583d5fb9d3 Merge tag 'for-v6.6-rc2' of git://git.kernel...
git tree:       upstream
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=1003d89d680000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=17fdd89d680000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=5d83dadac33c08b7
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=dd4779978217b1973180
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=157a58e5680000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=170cf875680000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 7b0a0e3c3a88 ("wifi: cfg80211: do some rework towards MLO link APIs")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection