Subject: Re: WARNING in debug_check_no_obj_freed

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2019 02:47:00 -0700

syzbot has bisected this bug to:

commit 99182beed858a1bde22f60046602b9b223225f73
Author: Daniel Borkmann <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue Apr 2 21:17:19 2019 +0000

     Merge branch 'bpf-selftest-clang-fixes'

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=12faf81aa00000
start commit:   bed3c0d8 Merge tag 'for-5.2-rc5-tag' of git://git.kernel.o..
git tree:       upstream
final crash:    https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=11faf81aa00000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=16faf81aa00000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=28ec3437a5394ee0
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=b972214bb803a343f4fe
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=12fcf0b2a00000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=17a22ad6a00000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 99182beed858 ("Merge branch 'bpf-selftest-clang-fixes'")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection