Subject: Re: [syzbot] [crypto?] general protection fault in shash_ahash_update

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2023 11:39:28 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit c662b043cdca89bf0f03fc37251000ac69a3a548
Author: David Howells <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue Jun 6 13:08:56 2023 +0000

    crypto: af_alg/hash: Support MSG_SPLICE_PAGES

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=14a7cbcf280000
start commit:   9a94d764e9bc Merge tag 'mlx5-updates-2023-06-16' of git://..
git tree:       net-next
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=16a7cbcf280000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=12a7cbcf280000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=a4a7d74e6a7c3211
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=88f4b1e6cf88da11f5cd
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=1152c4ff280000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=1307cbcf280000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: c662b043cdca ("crypto: af_alg/hash: Support MSG_SPLICE_PAGES")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection