Subject: Re: kernel BUG at include/linux/mm.h:LINE! (5)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 06:23:01 -0700

syzbot has bisected this bug to:

commit 94850257cf0f88b20db7644f28bfedc7d284de15
Author: Boris Pismenny <[email-masked]>
Date:   Wed Feb 27 15:38:03 2019 +0000

     tls: Fix tls_device handling of partial records

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=13d9d977200000
start commit:   94850257 tls: Fix tls_device handling of partial records
git tree:       net-next
final crash:    https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=1039d977200000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=17d9d977200000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=47f2db597668ac40
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=5013d47539cdd43e7098
userspace arch: amd64
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=148763eb200000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=1416ff3d200000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 94850257 ("tls: Fix tls_device handling of partial records")