Subject: [syzbot] Monthly wireless report (Mar 2024)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2024 03:10:28 -0800

Hello wireless maintainers/developers,

This is a 31-day syzbot report for the wireless subsystem.
All related reports/information can be found at:
https://syzkaller.appspot.com/upstream/s/wireless

During the period, 2 new issues were detected and 1 were fixed.
In total, 28 issues are still open and 121 have been fixed so far.

Some of the still happening issues:

Ref  Crashes Repro Title
<1>  6920    Yes   WARNING in __ieee80211_beacon_get
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=18c783c5cf6a781e3e2c
<2>  6045    Yes   WARNING in ieee80211_link_info_change_notify (2)
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=de87c09cc7b964ea2e23
<3>  4412    Yes   WARNING in __cfg80211_ibss_joined (2)
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=7f064ba1704c2466e36d
<4>  1222    Yes   WARNING in __rate_control_send_low
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=fdc5123366fb9c3fdc6d
<5>  844     Yes   WARNING in ar5523_submit_rx_cmd/usb_submit_urb
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=6101b0c732dea13ea55b
<6>  750     Yes   WARNING in ieee80211_start_next_roc
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=c3a167b5615df4ccd7fb
<7>  720     No    INFO: task hung in ath9k_hif_usb_firmware_cb (2)
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=d5635158fb0281b27bff
<8>  73      Yes   WARNING in ieee80211_free_ack_frame (2)
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=ac648b0525be1feba506
<9>  46      Yes   WARNING in carl9170_usb_submit_cmd_urb/usb_submit_urb
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=9468df99cb63a4a4c4e1
<10> 38      Yes   WARNING in ar5523_cmd/usb_submit_urb
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=1bc2c2afd44f820a669f

---
This report is generated by a bot. It may contain errors.
See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for more information about syzbot.
syzbot engineers can be reached at [email-masked].

To disable reminders for individual bugs, reply with the following command:
#syz set <Ref> no-reminders

To change bug's subsystems, reply with:
#syz set <Ref> subsystems: new-subsystem

You may send multiple commands in a single email message.