Subject: Re: [syzbot] UBSAN: shift-out-of-bounds in ntfs_fill_super

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 05:29:10 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit adf9ea89c719c1d23794e363f631e376b3ff8cbc
Author: Chao Yu <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu Aug 26 02:03:15 2021 +0000

    f2fs: fix unexpected ENOENT comes from f2fs_map_blocks()

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=101dd0fcf00000
start commit:   b253435746d9 Merge tag 'xtensa-20220416' of https://github..
git tree:       upstream
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=121dd0fcf00000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=141dd0fcf00000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=ff9f8140cbb3af7
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=1631f09646bc214d2e76
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=12e13cfcf00000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=135e3008f00000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: adf9ea89c719 ("f2fs: fix unexpected ENOENT comes from f2fs_map_blocks()")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection