Subject: Re: [syzbot] INFO: task hung in hci_dev_do_open (2)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2022 21:37:08 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit d0b137062b2de75b264b84143d21c98abc5f5ad2
Author: Luiz Augusto von Dentz <[email-masked]>
Date:   Wed Oct 27 23:58:59 2021 +0000

    Bluetooth: hci_sync: Rework init stages

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=1376c63ff00000
start commit:   38a288f5941e Add linux-next specific files for 20220506
git tree:       linux-next
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=10f6c63ff00000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=1776c63ff00000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=6f4fbf50aa82985b
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=e68a3899a8927b14f863
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=111555fef00000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=1629b3eaf00000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: d0b137062b2d ("Bluetooth: hci_sync: Rework init stages")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection