Subject: Re: BUG: unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference in cfg80211_wext_siwfrag

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2020 02:12:01 -0800

syzbot has bisected this bug to:

commit c7cdba31ed8b87526db978976392802d3f93110c
Author: Cody Schuffelen <[email-masked]>
Date:   Wed Nov 21 03:14:49 2018 +0000

     mac80211-next: rtnetlink wifi simulation device

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=11cf6885e00000
start commit:   d89091a4 macb: Don't unregister clks unconditionally
git tree:       net
final crash:    https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=13cf6885e00000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=15cf6885e00000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=f2f3ef188b7e16cf
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=e8a797964a4180eb57d5
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=15c85915e00000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=11c02bc1e00000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: c7cdba31ed8b ("mac80211-next: rtnetlink wifi simulation device")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection