Subject: Re: WARNING in hwsim_new_radio_nl

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2020 07:05:03 -0700

syzbot has bisected this bug to:

commit 01cacb00b35cb62b139f07d5f84bcf0eeda8eff6
Author: Paolo Abeni <[email-masked]>
Date:   Fri Mar 27 21:48:51 2020 +0000

    mptcp: add netlink-based PM

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=10225bb3e00000
start commit:   4f8a3cc1 Merge tag 'x86-urgent-2020-04-12' of git://git.ke..
git tree:       upstream
final crash:    https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=12225bb3e00000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=14225bb3e00000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=3bfbde87e8e65624
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=a4aee3f42d7584d76761
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=100825afe00000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=10df613fe00000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 01cacb00b35c ("mptcp: add netlink-based PM")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection