Subject: Re: INFO: trying to register non-static key in l2cap_sock_teardown_cb

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 21:16:06 -0800

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit 4680a7ee5db27772af40d83393fa0fb955b745b7
Author: Miklos Szeredi <[email-masked]>
Date:   Sat Oct 1 05:32:33 2016 +0000

    fuse: remove duplicate cs->offset assignment

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=11fc80e7500000
start commit:   73b7a604 net: dsa: bcm_sf2: support BCM4908's integrated s..
git tree:       net-next
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=13fc80e7500000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=15fc80e7500000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=9ce34124da4c882b
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=a41dfef1d2e04910eb2e
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=166ee4cf500000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=1337172f500000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 4680a7ee5db2 ("fuse: remove duplicate cs->offset assignment")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection