Subject: [syzbot] Monthly bluetooth report (Jun 2023)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2023 03:15:00 -0700

Hello bluetooth maintainers/developers,

This is a 31-day syzbot report for the bluetooth subsystem.
All related reports/information can be found at:
https://syzkaller.appspot.com/upstream/s/bluetooth

During the period, 2 new issues were detected and 0 were fixed.
In total, 21 issues are still open and 53 have been fixed so far.

Some of the still happening issues:

Ref  Crashes Repro Title
<1>  7085    Yes   possible deadlock in rfcomm_sk_state_change
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=d7ce59b06b3eb14fd218
<2>  3793    Yes   WARNING in hci_conn_timeout
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=2446dd3cb07277388db6
<3>  1152    Yes   possible deadlock in rfcomm_dlc_exists
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=b69a625d06e8ece26415
<4>  1055    Yes   INFO: task can't die in __lock_sock
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=7d51f807c81b190a127d
<5>  95      Yes   WARNING in call_timer_fn
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=6fb78d577e89e69602f9
<6>  42      Yes   WARNING: ODEBUG bug in put_device
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=a9290936c6e87b3dc3c2
<7>  4       Yes   general protection fault in hci_uart_tty_ioctl
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=c19afa60d78984711078
<8>  3       Yes   general protection fault in l2cap_chan_timeout (3)
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=f0908ddc8b64b86e81f2
<9>  2       No    KASAN: slab-use-after-free Write in sco_conn_del
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=6b9277cad941daf126a2
<10> 1       No    WARNING: refcount bug in sco_sock_timeout (2)
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=c689847e27e0fa3e7a5d

---
This report is generated by a bot. It may contain errors.
See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for more information about syzbot.
syzbot engineers can be reached at [email-masked].

To disable reminders for individual bugs, reply with the following command:
#syz set <Ref> no-reminders

To change bug's subsystems, reply with:
#syz set <Ref> subsystems: new-subsystem

You may send multiple commands in a single email message.