Subject: [syzbot] Monthly net report (May 2023)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2023 03:56:56 -0700

Hello net maintainers/developers,

This is a 31-day syzbot report for the net subsystem.
All related reports/information can be found at:
https://syzkaller.appspot.com/upstream/s/net

During the period, 6 new issues were detected and 7 were fixed.
In total, 75 issues are still open and 1261 have been fixed so far.

Some of the still happening issues:

Ref  Crashes Repro Title
<1>  6348    Yes   WARNING in dev_watchdog (2)
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=d55372214aff0faa1f1f
<2>  3665    Yes   KMSAN: uninit-value in eth_type_trans (2)
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=0901d0cc75c3d716a3a3
<3>  820     Yes   INFO: task hung in switchdev_deferred_process_work (2)
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=8ecc009e206a956ab317
<4>  442     Yes   INFO: task hung in rtnetlink_rcv_msg
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=8218a8a0ff60c19b8eae
<5>  380     Yes   KMSAN: uninit-value in IP6_ECN_decapsulate
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=bf7e6250c7ce248f3ec9
<6>  322     Yes   WARNING in kcm_write_msgs
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=52624bdfbf2746d37d70
<7>  310     No    KMSAN: uninit-value in __hw_addr_add_ex
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=cec7816c907e0923fdcc
<8>  258     No    BUG: stack guard page was hit in rtnl_newlink
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=399cbcbb7917bd2f96ee
<9>  240     Yes   KASAN: slab-out-of-bounds Read in decode_session6
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=2bcc71839223ec82f056
<10> 215     Yes   KMSAN: uninit-value in xfrm_state_find
                   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=131cd4c6d21724b99a26

---
This report is generated by a bot. It may contain errors.
See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for more information about syzbot.
syzbot engineers can be reached at [email-masked].

To disable reminders for individual bugs, reply with the following command:
#syz set <Ref> no-reminders

To change bug's subsystems, reply with:
#syz set <Ref> subsystems: new-subsystem

You may send multiple commands in a single email message.